KWS are pleased to offer a hassle-free returns service for unwanted goods. The customer is responsible for paying for returns. Please be aware that we cannot refund bespoke items as they are made to order and cannot be resold.
Upon receiving the goods back, we will photograph (if needed) and issue the refund accordingly subject to inspection.
Please read the points listed below:
- All collections are at the purchaser’s risk.
- We cannot refund bespoke items.
- Our couriers and KWS will not be held liable for lost or damaged goods.
- If the goods are damaged in transit they will not be eligible for a refund and the carriage charge will not be refunded.
- We advise that the items are packaged as well as possible, so damage is prevented, and the refund can be processed.
- We will not refund the original delivery cost, or the cost to us of delivering the goods to you if you received free delivery. We do not accept returns of custom, special, or bespoke orders.
- Products should be returned within 14 days in original undamaged packaging, with all the accessories, parts, instructions and any free gifts. All clothing must have the labels still attached, be in the original undamaged packaging and be unworn.
- If we find that a product has not been returned to us in a fully re-saleable condition, or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item or to reduce the amount of the refund to reflect the condition of the goods.
- Any refund due will be credited to the original card of purchase within 7 working days of us receiving and inspecting the goods.
- Our refund policy runs alongside your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations which allows you to cancel your contract with us (e.g. if your product is not wanted) within 14 working days of receipt. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us and the goods must be returned in accordance with the above conditions. The distance selling regulations do not apply to B2B transactions or custom or special orders.